Friday, December 16, 2011


Wednesday night the kids and I met Dad at Grey’s Lake and went to Jolly Holiday lights. Eleanor slept through it but Hudsen loved it. At every light display, he would tell us what it was and what it was doing. It was a lot more fun than last year when he slept through it until the very end and saw the snowman waving at us and said “WOW”. This year he got to enjoy the whole drive.
Yesterday Santa came to Hudsen’s school. I wasn’t too sure how Hudsen was going to feel about Santa. I thought maybe if he saw the other kids and how they got excited to see Santa, he might get excited too. That was not the case. The teachers said there were quit a few kids that were nervous about Santa. I think next year he’ll be a little more excited about Santa. I had a Deloitte alumni event last night so Jarren picked up the kids from both daycares. Eleanor was as good as ever and Hudsen was pretty good for Jarren too. I think he enjoyed having the 2 kids to himself and seeing how they interact with each other in the afternoon.
Tonight is Lina’s graduation! The kids and I are going to Ames with Grandma and Grandpa Swanson. Jarren is going to head to Ames after work and meet us there. We are so proud of Lina and everything she has accomplished! Hudsen is excited to see Uncle Jeffy and Aunt Lina tonight. He didn’t want to go to school this morning he just wanted to go see them.
We got Hudsen’s school pictures back today. Look how big he is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment