Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last night Jarren and I went to the ISU v UNI basketball game. The kids went to Jeff and Lina’s. Hudsen was pretty excited to watch movies with Lina while Jeff worked. We brought along the pack n play so Eleanor could go to sleep while we were at the game. The game was good. UNI ended winning. I was wearing a UNI sweatshirt and Jarren was wearing an ISU one. I felt very outnumbered in my purple, but I still wore it proudly. When we got back to Jeff and Lina’s to pick up the kids, they were both sound asleep. Little E was in the pack n play and Hudsen was on Jeff and Lina’s bed snoring. They both behaved very well for Jeff and Lina. We got home and all of us went right to bed. It was a late night!
Hard to believe that today is the first of December! The Holidays are sneaking up. Hudsen’s birthday is just 10 days away. The excitement that kid has about his birthday matches the excitement I always have about a birthday. It is so fun to see him light up when you mention it. At his school you they can not bring in any food. So for his birthday he is going to bring in Cars gift bags. Each one has a Cars journal in it and a Cars pen. Hopefully the girls like it too 
Today Eleanor went in for her 2nd flu shot. Jarren took her. This was the first time he had taken her for any shot so he was a little nervous, but he said she did great. She cried for a little bit but then was all better. It’s tough to be a baby!
There is nothing on our agenda tonight so hopefully I can get some present’s wrapped. Tomorrow is my Holiday party and then Jarren’s Holiday party for work. Kat is coming over to watch the kids. We’ll put Eleanor to bed before we leave so Kat will just have Hudsen duty. I wonder how many fruit snacks he is going to con her into eating 

No comments:

Post a Comment