Thursday, December 29, 2011

I can hardly believe that it is already the end of the 2011. When I look back and reflect on this year and how God has blessed us, I am truly amazed. We have welcomed our wonderful little girl Eleanor into this world. Although she joined us a little early, she continues to amazes us. She does not look like a premie and continues to meet all her milestone benchmarks. We thank God for her every day. Hudsen has had a big year too. Not only did he become a big brother, but he also now has 2 new cousins. Grace was born to Brandon and Kari on February 23rd and Isabella was born to Kasey and Morgan on August 2nd. Our family just keeps on growing! Hudsen also continues to amazes us. He has a kind heart and is a good sharer. He is cautious at first around new things, but once he figures out what he can do, he is all in. He loves to be the center of attention. God has blessed Hudsen with so many gifts. I feel blessed to be the mom of 2 amazing children who I could not be more proud of.

I feel confident to say that Jarren and I have fully adjusted to having 2 kids. Eleanor has started crawling now and I’m sure before I know it she will be walking. Hudsen does a great job helping at nights when it is just the 3 of us (oh and Charley) before Jarren gets home. I’m sure there are many surprises to await us in 2012 and I look forward to them as a family. One of my favorite quotes is “if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan.” It is so true. No matter how much I want to control, it is good to know that God has all the control.

And because New Years resolutions can be fun to look back on, here are the Hummel family resolutions.

Jen- workout 5 times a week at Max Life and eat healthier :)
Jarren- take time to workout during the week
Hudsen- brush teeth at night time and play a lot
Eleanor- continue to grow and amaze :)

No comments:

Post a Comment