

Christmas is just right around the corner and we are ready! We had a busy week heading up to this weekend, but I feel like all our weeks have been busy, so this one fit right in.
Tuesday was Hudsen’s 3 year appointment. He is a growing boy! He is now 39 inches and 36lbs! He grew 3 ½ inches and gained 4 ½ lbs from his 2 year appointment. The doctor said that on average a kid grows 2 inches and gains between 2 and 6 lbs. Hudsen also showed the doctor how he can jump and run and answered all the questions right. He even told him a few stories about his friends at school. It was a good appointment!
Eleanor has had a cold for most of this week. I feel so bad for her little nose as I can see how sore it looks. She is crawling all over the place and continues to want to get into her brother’s puzzle pieces. I have a feeling in the future Charley and Eleanor are going to gang up on Hudsen :)
Wednesday night Kat and Greg came over for dinner. It was so nice to have them over again. I really miss our Thursday night dinners that we use to have before Greg moved to San Fran. Greg brought over gifts for everyone. So nice! Hudsen got a Mater, Eleanor got a play ball, Kat some win, and Jarren and I got a gift certificate for a date night (not sure when that will happen with busy season right around the corner. Hudsen slept with the Mater that night, he was so excited about it.
Thursday was a good night of just getting everything cleaned up. Today Jarren has the day off so Eleanor and Jarren are spending it together. So far I have heard they have had a great day. I know Jarren was very excited about his daddy daughter day. Tonight we are going to church at Hope and then tomorrow morning heading out for Cedar Falls. We are going to make a pit stop in Fort Dodge to have breakfast with my parents and drop off Charley with them. Should be a good trip of listening to Christmas music with the kids.
The pictures are of the kids getting ready to have some breakfast in the morning on Thursday morning. Eleanor usually eats at Amy’s but that morning Hudsen got her up a little early so she had some puffs as a morning appetizers. She loves her puffs! Notice the pink bib on Hudsen. Someday that will be a nice picture to show, Hudsen in a pink bib and a UNI jersey, very classy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment