


The kids got to see Santa for the first time last night at the CWG holiday party. We were the first ones in line at 6 pm. Eleanor did really well sitting on Santa’s lap but you could tell by the look on her face she was wondering what his beard was all about. Hudsen on the other hand said he was not ready to see Santa and not ready to tell him what he wanted for Christmas. He wants to wait til after his birthday. Which I guess makes sense. He did have fun coloring. Eleanor and I left at 6:15. Hudsen and Jarren stayed to watch the puppet show. Caden and Derek Mueller were still there so Jarren wanted to talk sports with Derek and Hudsen wanted to stay and color with Caden. I think cookies had something to do with the reason that they wanted to stay too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment