Tuesday, December 6, 2011




Tonight is the CWG family Christmas party. Santa and Mrs. Claus will be there with cookies. There is also going to be a puppet show but I don’t think we will be able to stay for that. The party starts at 6 and goes to 8, but I’m sure Eleanor is going to get pretty tired by 6:30. We are going to try to get there right at 6 so then we can be one of the first in line to see Santa. Last year Hudsen did fine sitting on Santa’s lap. I’m interested to see how he does this year. Eleanor wore one of her Christmas outfits today. She doesn’t seem to get to nervous around new people, so I think she will be fine sitting on Santa’s lap.
Hudsen has become a good little artist these days. He loves to color or draw on the etch a sketch. He use to have Jarren and I draw all his friends from school with football helmets on but now he wants to be the one to draw. Most of the time he draws spaceships, cars and pictures for baby Eleanor. Our refrigerator is getting quit full of different Hudsen drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment