
On Wednesday morning Hudsen really wanted to make cupcakes. I told him we could make cupcakes that night but he would just have to wait. Telling a 3 year old to wait, not such a great idea I guess. While Jarren and I were getting ready for work, Hudsen was in the kitchen making his own cupcakes. He got the pan, the wrappers and the raisin bran all out by himself. Which makes me realize I need to get some better locks! What was Eleanor doing while her brother was being mischievous? She was being a very good girl, up in her crib “talking” to her caterpillar. On Wednesday night Hudsen and I did make real cupcakes and they were excellent. He is a very good helper. He gets his stool and stands up and helps stir but his favorite thing to do is put the wrappers in the pan. We have a bowl that is a licking bowl and then a bowl that has the actual ingredients in it that we will use. I brought the cupcakes to work today and so far all good responses to them. Right now Hudsen wants to be a spaceship when he grows up, but maybe he should be a little more like his Uncle Jeffy and go towards Culinary :)
No comments:
Post a Comment