Friday, January 13, 2012




What a busy week! We had some milestones with the kids happen this week.
Our little E has started saying Ma Ma and Da Da very clearly and it just melts my heart! On Monday night she was eating puffs and saying Da Da Da. I called Jarren so he could hear it while he was at work. Then we went to the floor so she could crawl around and play and she was saying Ma Ma Ma as she was crawling to me. I LOVED IT! Hudsen asked her to say “Hudsen Scott Hummel” but she could not  It was really cute when he was asking her to say his name.
Hudsen also had a milestone this week, although it was not quit so exciting. He peed the bed for the first time on Tuesday night. He came into our room at 5 am and told us his underwear was wet. Sure enough, he had peed in his sleep. He didn’t get too excited about it and I was happy it was 5 am and not midnight! His sheets, blanket, and everything else was changed and he has not wet the bed again since. I’m sure it will happen again, but I’m glad it didn’t happen two nights in a row. He hasn’t had an accident during the day in SO long. He loves to get dressed in the morning and pick out his underwear and clothes for the day. Such a big kid! He also got a big kid hair cut this week. It is much shorter. He looks so much like his Dad!
This weekend, the kids and I are going to Grandma Pat and Grandpa Gary’s. Jarren needs to finish up some work, so we thought it would be a good weekend for us to have a little get-away. I know that Gma and Gpa are excited and we are too. I’m glad the weather is nice this January so we can travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment