Busy season has offically started! Jarren is now working longer hours. I get to drop off Eleanor and Hudsen and pick them both up. Although it takes a little more time for me in the mornings, I love doing drop off for both of them. I like to drop off Eleanor at Amy's and see how excited she is to be there and see Amy and her boys. Hudsen has been a great helper with the morning duties too! He is in charge of throwing away Eleanor's diapers in the mornings (what a great job right?) Jarren has made it home every night by 6:30 so he can feed Eleanor her bottle before she goes to bed. Both kids give Jarren huge smiles when he walks in at night. Most of the time at night Eleanor plays with her dolls and Hudsen will build puzzles. They are both very good players.


Today Jarren worked in the morning. Both kids were in great moods. Hudsen and I did Nickelodeon fit on the Wii while Eleanor took a nap. We also played babies with Eleanor, built puzzles and watched Thomas the Train. Very eventful morning :)
No comments:
Post a Comment