On Friday afternoon the kids and I got in the car and headed to pick up Jarren and go to the Fair. I had one kid (Hudsen) who was so excited about going and the other kid (Eleanor) didn't care either way. She was just excited to see her brother so excited. I am not a very big fan of the Fair but I do love seeing Hudsen excited. I gladly covered up my dislike for the Fair and talked about all the animals we would see and the fun we would have.
We did see sheep, pigs, chickens and cows. We also saw all kinds of different people not listed as an attraction :). Hudsen said his favorite animal we saw was chickens. Eleanor did a great job just riding in the stroller. We were only there for an hour and half but we manage to see everything we wanted to see and get dinner followed by mini donuts. Hudsen has now been to the Fair 4 years in a row. This was Eleanor's first time.
Eleanor also had another first after the Fair. On the ride home she puked all over herself in the car. There has been a bug going around Generation Next and she seemed to have caught it. She has such good spirits though that I had no idea she didn't feel good, After she got sick she was right back to smiling. So far that was the only time she has gotten sick and been fine the rest of the weekend. Her first trip to the Fair will be a memorable one:)








No comments:
Post a Comment