Sunday, August 5, 2012

Birthday party, wedding and anniversary

August is the best month of the year! Ok I might be a little biased since my birthday does fall in this month but we have had so much fun in August already. Friday night we went over to Johnson's to swim and have pizza. Hudsen and Eleanor both had a great time playing with the kids and the water.

On Saturday we started the day of with a family walk since the weather was nice. We then had Isabella's 1st birthday party at noon. The kids had fun at the party. Hudsen made a fish and Eleanor made a lot of friends. Both kids are not shy at all these days. Isabella looked so cute at her party and the decorations were great! Hudsen's favorite part was the fish cupcakes :)




After the party Jarren and I headed to Pella while Uncle Jeff and Lina watched the kids until Gma and Gpa Hummel came over. Jarren and I went golfing before the wedding and while the weather was nice my golf game was not. Jarren had a great game. The wedding was at the golf course so after getting ready we headed back to Jeff and Kelsey's wedding to enjoy the night with good friends. There was some dancing, plenty of good conversation and great cupcakes!




Sunday we came home early to see the kids and play. It was a beautiful day! We packed up the picnic basket and headed to the park. Jarren and Hudsen played baseball while E and I went for walk. Sunday was also our 6 year anniversary. Traditional anniversary gift for 6 years is candy. I got Jarren a candy dispenser for his desk and he got me Stam Chocolates. Great anniversary and a great way to end the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment