Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Hudsen's words of wisdom May 2012
Hudsen has some great quotes these days. Below are a few of my favorites.
When going to the bathroom Hudsen asked me "Mom why do I stand when I pee." I said "Hudsen, you know why?" and he said "Oh yeah, because I have a Peenis and Payton (girl cousin)sits because she has a Poopnis"
Hudsen has been going to flag football for 3 weeks on Sundays. This last Sunday he put on his flags. When we asked him if he was ready to go into the game he said "I'll go in 4 minutes" 4 minutes never came and Hudsen did not make it into the game :)
One day while we were at home and listening to music, Hudsen told me "Mom you dance like a poka dotted elephant." I think it was meant as a compliment :)
He is very in to saying probably right now. He likes to tell me that after Baby Ella gets up from her nap we can "probably go for a walk."
While listening to music (90s on 9) the "come on Barbie lets go Party song came on." Hudsen said "why are they singing about a Barbie." I said "that is just the song". He said, "Ok I will sing about a spaceship" and proceeded to make up a great song about a spaceship.
While at school Hudsen fell down 2 times in a row. He looked up at his teacher Josh and said "Josh, I need a helmet"
Hudsen we love you so much and your words of wisdom make us laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment