Monday, March 19, 2012

WWW

What a Wonderful Weekend! The weather was fantastic! Both kids had a great time being outside. Today I see I have a little sunburn. Who would have thought in middle of March I would have a sunburn! On Saturday morning both kids were outside at about 8:30 am. We couldn’t keep Hudsen inside any longer and once Eleanor saw him going outside, she wanted to go too. Payton and Grace came over in the morning. The little girls went for a wagon ride while the big kids were on their trikes. They all really enjoyed themselves.




Later on Saturday, after Hudsen took a 3 hour nap, we went over to Brandon and Kari’s to watch the Iowa State game. The little girls went to bed and the big kids watched a movie until they got bored with that and came upstairs and did crafts. Although Iowa State did not win, it was still really fun to be together at Brandon and Kari’s and watch the game.


It was really nice on Sunday too. We went to church and then Eleanor went down for her morning nap. While she was down for a nap, Jarren and Hudsen played basketball while I went for a 4 mile run. It was so nice to get out for a run on such a nice day. When E got up, we went outside to play on the swing set. Jeff and Lina came over at that time. So there was some bubble time, tee-ball fun and lots of time on the swing set. Jeff acts like a 3 year old when he plays with Hudsen, so Hudsen loves it (and I think Uncle Jeffy does too :) Everyone was really ready for bed times last night after being outside so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment