

Just a quick note about the birthday party that Hudsen went to at Pump it Up last night. As mentioned in the prior post, he went to a party on Saturday and was a little shy to start off with and then had a great time. Last night he was a crazy man and had a great time! It was so fun to watch the kids play around and go down the slides. On Saturday he was one of the younger kids there as it was Sam and Molly's 4 year old's birthday party, last night he was one of the older kids there as it was Claire's 3 year old birthday party. He was showing all the kids what to do. It was very cute. I tried to get in one of the inflatables and jump around with him and he told me "no mom's allowed". I guess that means I was just suppose to talk to the other mom's and let him have a good time. I was only able to take 2 pictures b/c he was jumping around most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment