
Today is picture day for Hudsen at his school! I must say, that he looks a lot older than an almost 3 year old to me. I don’t like it! I’m not ready for my little guy to be a big little guy Starting on Monday Hudsen will be consider a junior at school full time. Right now he is with the sophmores in the mornings and the juniors in the afternoon for the transition period. He is doing really well and very excited to be with the big kids. We hear about his friends that he plays with a night. His favorite color is green and Brady’s is blue and Coen’s is red. They each have a train with their favorite color that they play with. Sometimes I wish I could go there for a day and just play!
Eleanor is having a great week. I’m a little nervous about day light savings time this weekend. She already goes to bed at 6:30, I don’t want her to fall asleep at 5:30! I would never get to see her. During dinner time she has started sitting in her highchair while we eat. She loves being high up so she can see us. She has been really chewing on her sophie giraffe and drooling a lot which makes me think she is getting teeth. Nothing has poked through yet, but maybe in the next few weeks. Hudsen didn’t get teeth until 13 months.
This weekend, depending on the weather, Jarren and Hudsen are going to go to the ISU football game. Right now the weather does not look too bad for Saturday. Hudsen is pretty excited about it, so hopefully it all works out. Then on Sunday Hudsen and Eleanor are going to hang out with Jeff and Lina while Jarren and I go to the ISU basketball game. The kids and Jeff and Lina are all very excited for their day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment