Friday, November 18, 2011

Back from Jamaica Man



Jarren and I made it back from Jamaica! I was so much fun! We missed the kids so much but we knew they were in good hands with Grandma and Grandpa Swanson. We were gone for a week and both happy to get back home last night at 9 pm. Below is a short summary of what we did each day.
11th got to the resort at 7. Ate some dinner and headed to the room to relax.
12th slept in and went for lunch at 11. Met up with a couple (Lisa & Jesse) and sat and had drinks until 6 then went back and got ready for a nice dinner.
13th lazy day. Laid out.
14th golf day. Then laid out and went out to a nice dinner
15th boat day, waterfalls, and Jarren snorkeling. Jarren and Jesse went snorkeling while Lisa and I hung out on the boat.
16th relaxing day. Laid out, spent some time doing some water sports.
17th full day of travel. We got home at 9 last night.
Hudsen was very excited to see us this morning when we got him up. We got some really good hugs and he showed us his new train set. Eleanor was full of smiles too. I think both kids were happy to have us back!

No comments:

Post a Comment