Monday, November 7, 2011



It was an ISU weekend for the Hummel family. On Saturday Jarren took Hudsen to the ISU vs Kansas football game. They left at 9:30 am and tailgated for about an hour before the game. Aunt Lina gave Hudsen a donut that he would NOT share with his dad. Hudsen had a great time at the game. They stayed until the very end. The highlights for the game for Hudsen were “watching the football players, seeing CY, and going to the bathroom”. Jarren said Hudsen was pretty excited about the bathroom  Eleanor and I stayed home and had a Mother and Daughter day of playing and cleaning. We both got in a pretty good nap and had a good relaxing day. Saturday night Greg came over for a little bit since he was home from San Fran. Hudsen was very excited to tell Greg all about his day!

Sunday was daylight savings. I half expected both kids to want to get up at 5:30 or 6:00 put both kids did a great job and didn’t get up until 7. I on the other hand was very much ready to get up at 5. We went to church at 8 and then came home and got ourselves ready to head to Ames. Jarren and I went to the basketball game while Hudsen and Eleanor stayed with Jeff and Lina. Now I’m not sure who had more fun, Jeff or Hudsen. They built forts and watched Cars 2. The basketball game was really fun too and it was great to know the kids were having a good time with their Aunt and Uncle. Both kids must have really got worn out b/c Sunday night Eleanor was in bed at 6:15 and Hudsen followed shortly at 7. Jarren had his Sunday night basketball league game at 7:30. All in all it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment