Friday, April 1, 2011

Thursday appt

Appt. went well. Baby is looking good on the monitor. Heart rate is 150. My BP is still high but not crazy for someone with preeclampsia. The appt. was a little long because of the lab work too (still waiting on those results). When I got home I was so tired that I took an hour nap. Who knew bed rest could be so tiring?

With everything looking good with baby, it is keeping my spirits up. I consider myself a pretty positive person, but I have to admit that last week I was a little down for a few days. Jarren, Hudsen and friends did a great job cheering me up, but I was little bit of a crying fool. Feeling much better these days. I still know that there is a little ways to go until we are ready for baby to come, but I just continue to pray everyday that baby is doing good and I will continue to be able to stay at home until we are ready for baby to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment