Finally getting a chance to write a blog update. With all the lab work, monitoring, and resting it seems like the day gets away from me before I get a chance to write an update.
Lab work has all come back stable! WOOT WOOT. The doctors say I am boring and call me stable mable, which I will take as a complement :) The next round of lab work is on Monday. So there should be nothing new to report until then.
Jarren proved again to be super dad yesterday. Around 10 Hudsen's daycare called and said he was sick, so Jarren went and picked him up. The little guy did have a fever but was eatting and drinking well (which made my mind be at ease a little bit). Hudsen took a 4 hour nap for Jarren in the afternoon so he was able to work a little bit while he did that. He woke up from the nap with still a little fever but this morning there was no fever and he has been playing hard with Grandma Swanson all morning. She has been under the table for most of the morning playing cars with him. Oh the things Grandmas will do :)
Today I've been at the hosiptal for 2 weeks and have just a little over 2 weeks to go. We just keep on praying that I can continue to be stable mable!
No comments:
Post a Comment