Saturday turned out to be a more interesting day than was planned. My blood pressures went to above 160/110 causing the doctors to take some more blood work and to get me prepared to have baby (aka no more eatting or drinking). That was a little bit of a shock and I was not really mentally prepared for that news. Jarren's brother Brandonn came over and watched Hudsen so that Jarren could come to the hospital and be with me. I was able to relax and get my blood pressure down to a very normal rate. So no baby on Saturday. The good news from Saturday (besides no baby quit yet) was that Jarren and I were finally able to decide on a girls name. I think we needed a little pressure to decide. So now we have the boys name and the girls name decided on. We are keeping that a secret though :)
Sunday was a lot less eventful. Blood pressures were good and all monitoring with baby looked great. I'm a little on the puffy side, but no surprise there. Jarren's parents came up on Saturday and stayed through Sunday. It was so nice to have them here and to help with things around the house. Hudsen had a great time playing with cousin Payton (but those two always have a fun time playing together). It is so fun to watch them grow up!
I had more blood drawn today but I'm suspecting to have another uneventful day. Visitors are to be at a minimum right now which stinks but if that is what is best for baby and me, than that is the way it is. I can still watch TV so that is great. I know personally to stay away from watching Law and Order though because that just gets me too excited! :)
Hudsen has another adventure today. Jarren has his after busy season party so Hudsen is going over to the Eastman boys place and then going to Passover dinner. I'm sure those boys will have a lot of fun together playing basketball, soccer, football (pretty much anything that involves sports)
Again thank you to all our friends and family for being here for us. It is just the best feeling to know that we have so many people here that we can call if we need anything. Jarren and Hudsen still have the fridge/freezer full of food. Thank you for your prayers and keep praying that everything just continues to stay uneventful (for a little bit longer anyways ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment