Friday, October 19, 2012

Finger painting day

What better thing to do on a cloudy rainy fall day, what better thing to do then finger paint!

Eleanor used mostly the purple paint and Hudsen did two painting. One with Green and purple and one completely orange. They both did a great job and Eleanor only the tasted the finger paint a little bit....(which I tasted as well and it is disgusting!)

I love it when they will sit together at this table and work together. I just see how Eleanor follows Hudsen's every move and how he loves to teach her new things

This little girl had so much fun!

Hudsen loves arts and crafts time (any time he can get messy he is a fan!)

As the weather starts to get colder we will have more arts and crafts days in the afternoon. I'm glad my kids enjoy doing this stuff and they love to show Dad their projects when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment