Tuesday, October 16, 2012

5..4..3..2..1 BLAST OFF!



One of the great things about being home with the kids in the afternoon is the fun things we get to do by using our imagination. Hudsen doesn't take naps, so while Eleanor is taking her afternoon snooze, Hudsen and I are able to get out the big kid arts and crafts. Hudsen's latest project is a spaceship. Below are a few pics of the creation and the fun that a little boy can have with a box, glue and some markers.

Hudsen got right to work building his spaceship. I could see his mind just thinking of different ways he could decorate it and make it go really fast!


After the spaceship was complete, it was time to take it for a test drive. Hudsen counted down while I pushed him around the yard. I wished we could have somehow had Charley push him around :)

Charley even had a chance to ride around in the spaceship.

Eleanor was not a very big fan of being in the spaceship. But she did like pushing it around


When Dad came home, he had a chance to push Hudsen around. There were some big smiles on both their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment