Saturday, March 21, 2009

Week 1

Hudsen and I both had very successful first weeks. He did a great job at daycare. Everyday I picked him up, Randa said he was a very sweet boy. The first day was a little tough on mom and dad to drop him off. I cried as soon as I stepped out of the door. Jarren did the drop offs everyday after that, except for on Friday. On Friday's Jarren gets to pick him up and see Hudsen's smiling face. Picking up is definitely the best!

The first week of work was good for me too. The people I work with are super nice. I get to eat lunch everyday with Jenny and I even got to answer 2 calls! It is exactly the type of job I was looking for. Nothing stressful and no overtime. It is great to get off work, pick up Hudsen, and still be home by 5:30. A lot different from public accounting.

Jarren had a good week too. Things are winding down at his job, so he was able to make it home by a little after 6 almost every night. On Friday, he was able to take a half a day so he could watch basketball, which made him very happy.

Today Jarren picked up Grandma Kim and Grandpa Dave from the airport. I was very jealous of the tan they both had from Hawaii! Uncle Jeff, Carolina and Carolina's mom also came and visited us today. It was great to get to see all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment