This is my first blog attempt ever, so please forgive me if it is not as creative as other blogs have been. Today is just a relaxing Sunday. We are going over to Brandon and Kari's to watch selection Sunday and Jarren and Brandon are going to play a little one on one. About 2 years ago Kari got Brandon a basketball hoop for his birthday and it could have easily been a birthday present for Jarren too.
Tomorrow I start my first day at Continental Western Group. This means that Hudsen will be starting his first day at daycare. I have to admit I am a little sad about this, but I know that it will be good for both of us. We were lucky to find a in-home daycare provider that had great references from friends. I'm sure he will have a fun time during the day and I will be rushing home to get him. Jarren is going to be doing the dropping off and I will be doing the picking up.
The weather is beautiful today. Jarren mentioned that he can not wait until him and Hudsen will be able to play catch in the backyard. He is working on getting Hudsen to use his left hand :)
No comments:
Post a Comment