Monday, August 12, 2013

7th Anniversary

On August 5th Jarren and I celebrated 7 years together. It is hard for me to put into words just how much I love him and truly appreciate the man/husband/father he is. Our life together is so blessed. When I think about the fun we have together now and that we get to have that fun and so many adventures in the future, it puts a huge smile on my face.

To celebrate our Anniversary we went to dinner at John and Nicks. It was nice to just be the two of us and have a real conversation with lots of laughs. The traditional 7 year anniversary gift is wool or copper. I got Jarren an ISU shirt and ISU hat (the hat had some wool in it :) and he got me UNI socks and a North Face scarf. The best gift was a video he put together with a message a pictures of our life together for the 7 years. It made me cry (which I think is what he was going for).

While life has not always been perfect for these 7 years, there is no one else I would rather endure the challenges with. I love you more today than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment