My Mother's Day started off with muffins with mom at the kid's school on Friday. It was so much fun to sit and have breakfast with them and talk about what they were going to do for the day. What made it extra great was how excited the kids were to have muffins with me. I hope that never changes!
I also received flowers from my AWESOME husband on Friday. It was great to get back from a run and have flowers there for me.
This year I was able to spend Mother's day with my mom. Grandma Pat and Grandpa Gary had come for the weekend to watch Hudsen's flag football game but it was a great bonus that we were able to spend Mother's Day together too.
We even were able to go out for a Mother's Day run together. I love going for a run with my mom and the talks that we have.
I had an amazing Mother's Day! Hudsen made me a card durning Sunday School and Eleanor made me a hand print picture at school. They also got me a card that made me smile and laugh. My kids are the best! It doesn't matter if they call me Mommy, Mom or "Hey Ma" I will ALWAYS be proud to be their Mother!







No comments:
Post a Comment