2013 has already been filled with some great memories with the kids. Below are some of the moments I can remember where Hudsen made me laugh a little harder than normal. Eleanor loves to laugh at her brother and he eats it up.
While reading Pocahontas to the kids, I read the part that said "John Smith told Pocahontas that you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." From the kitchen Jarren says "that is what I told your mom when I first met her." Hudsen looks up and says to Dad "are you lying dad?" Can't get anything past him these days.
Hudsen now has an office in his room. He has 2 chairs, one for him and one for his assistant Eleanor. One morning while we were in the bathroom getting ready for school, Hudsen asked Eleanor to lift the toilet seat up for him. I told him he can do that by himself, to which he replied "but she is my assistant"
While dropping off at school Hudsen's teacher told me that he had just said to her with the sound of the weight of the world on his shoulders "today is going to be a long day" To which she replied "oh because we won't be able to go outside today." He said "no I forgot my backpack." His backpack was on his back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment