Who doesn't love going to the dentist? Growing up going to the dentist was a good memory for me. It wasn't being at the dentist that I looked forward to but that my Grandpa Tindall would be the one that drove me to the dentist and I would get a treat afterwards. The visit was never that fun as I always seemed to need to have a tooth pulled or a cavity filled. I never knew anyone who actually enjoyed going to the dentist until yesterday.
I wish I could have bottled up the excitement Hudsen had yesterday to see the dentist. There was pure joy on his face when he walked back to the room with the dental assistant. Then when Dr. Nick walked in the room, Hudsen screamed "Dr. Nick I'm so excited to see you" and ran to him to give him a hug. Dr. Nick said that Hudsen had made his day. Eleanor did great watching her brother at the appointment. She clapped for Hudsen for most of the time. The appointment was a huge success.
After the appointment we went to the park with Aunt Morgan and Isabella. All the kids had fun and it was nice for the moms to talk too. Then Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lina came over for dinner. A very busy and fun Tuesday!





No comments:
Post a Comment